The 5 best cheap digital watches are those digital watches that you can buy for a low price. And the best part is, if they break, you can simply buy another one! Cheap digital watches don't have as many features as the more fancy digital watches from some of the same brand names, but they can still look as cool as the more expensive ones.
- Washington State Cougars Crimson Digital Sports Watch. This is the best cheap digital watch on account of the fact that it is a way to show your support for Washington State's Cougars sports team! In addition to showing your school pride, this digital watch lets you use a daily alarm, a month and day display, and dive with it up to 30 meters in the water. You also get a cool Cougars case with their team logo.
- IRONMAN 30-Lap Resin Strap Sports Watch. This Ironman model is a good bet if you want a 100-hour chronograph with split time or lap time in big, easy-to-read digits. This cheap digital watch takes the two spot because it has a 99-lap counter, a 10-lap memory recall, and a 24-hour countdown timer. So if you want a good cheap digital watch that does a lot, this is your baby.
- Men's G-Shock Classic Digital Watch. This is a cheap and basic digital watch, which, however, still takes care of all your time keeping needs. If you have ever been dissatisfied in the past with watches that only have one, lone window, your frustrations will melt away as this cheap digital watch comes with two windows for both date and time.
- Men's 1440 Sport Digital Resin Strap Watch. This cheap digital watch combines innovations that are of a technical nature along with modern details that are accessible to almost everyone, which is why it is the fourth-best cheap digital watch. If you like to dive a lot, then you will be happy to know that it is water-resistant to an impressive 165 feet, taking care of all your deep sea needs.
- Casio Casual Sports Watch. This rectangular-faced cheap digital watch comes with an hourly time signal as well as a daily alarm. With a cost that is under $20, this is the ideal cheap digital watch, also since it splash-resistant. This means you can use it without fear in the rain or under other, bad conditions.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
13 Things to Look Forward to in Your 30s
You’ve probably been told that your 20s will be the best years of your life. As someone in their 30s, I can tell you honestly that nothing could be further from the truth. Here are ...
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
Lando’s Penalty Kick Ritual: A Tribute
He plays his last match for the USA tonight. This video is a testament to his impact.