If you're looking to start out at Motocross racing or you simply want a bike that won't break your budget, then this list of the 5 best cheap motocross bikes is for you. All of these bikes are reasonably priced; they'll definitely help you get ahead fast.
- Razor MX500 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike: This exceptional bike comes at an extremely affordable $328, a price sure to fit any budget. Best for older children, this is a great bike for kids looking to get into Motocross. It's the perfect way to help your child advance in their new sport.
- SX250 Motocross Bike: This bike is a wonderful buy, affordable at a price around $1,500. Meant for adults, it's a great bike to experience the full thrill of Motocross. It's low price doesn't mean low quality—you'll definitely appreciate the 4-stroke 250cc air cooled engine and smooth ride.
- Razor MX640 Motocross Bike: This cheap kids motocross bike has a remarkable $440 price tag. Suggested for those above sixteen years old, it's a bike that delivers security and power. You definitely don't want to overlook this amazing motocross bike.
- 2011 Yamaha YZ85: This bike is great if you're looking for a professional motocross bike that isn't overly expensive. This bike is priced around $3,850 and has the perfect compact, light ride. You definitely won't be missing out with this great pro bike.
- Razor MX350: This motocross bike is perhaps the cheapest motocross bike you can buy. Kids twelve and up can go up to fourteen mph on most dirt trails. If you want to give your kids a safe, fun motocross experience, than this is the bike for them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?