If you need a sports watch, but don't want to spend a lot of money, consider getting one of the 5 best cheap sports watches. A sports watch doesn't have to cost a lot of money for it to be a great watch. These watches are inexpensive and look great. Save a ton of money and get one of these five best cheap sports watches.
- Timex Men's T2M564 Brown Leather Strap Sports Watch This cheap sports watch is water-resistant up to 100 meters. It has a black dial that displays the date at the 3 o'clock hour. The strap of the watch is made of brown leather and has a buckle clasp. To protect the dial of the watch, the watch has a double mineral window.
- Casio Men's AQ160W-1BV Ana-Dgi Electro Luminescent Sport Watch Day, date and month functions are all functions on this cheap sports watch. This watch displays time in both twelve and 24-hour formats. It also has a one-hundredth second stop watch. The countdown timer on the watch has a 60-minute range.
- Casio W800HG-9AV Classic Digital Sport Watch The digital gray dial on this sport watch has a light and an alarm. The strap of the watch is made of black resin and has a buckle clasp. The watch also gives the user the option to display time in either twelve or 24-hour time format.
- Armitron Men's 408177RED Black and Red Digital Sport Watch This cheap sports watch features both a lap and countdown timer. The square-holed pattern on the black resin strap gives this watch a very cool and unique look. The watch also has an LCD light with a fade feature.
- Timex Men's T5H091 1440 Sports Digital Watch This cheap sports watch has a 24-hour countdown timer and a 24-hour chronograph. It also has a daily alarm. If you need to keep track of the time in another time zone, this cheap sports watch dual-time zone display. You don't need to worry if you get this watch wet because it is water-resistant up to 50 meters.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …