To get an amazing tan without spending a ton of money, try one of the 5 best cheap suntan lotions. These lotions give people a tan that makes them look like they live on a tropical island. We give you the 5 best cheap suntan lotions.
- Hawaiian Tropic Dark Tanning Lotion with Sunscreen SPF 4. Hawaiian Tropic has long been known for their great tanning lotion, and this one is no different. This cheap suntan lotion contains exotic fruit and nut extracts. Even though it is waterproof, it should be reapplied after spending eighty minutes in the water.
- Panama Jack Dark Tanning Lotion SPF 4. This cheap suntan lotion is enriched with aloe. It also has vitamins and minerals in it to help keep the skin moisturized. Since it contains a small amount of sun protection it gives users a gradual tan. It also comes with a convenient dispensing cap.
- Panama Jack Accelerator Lotion. While this cheap suntan lotion doesn't offer any SPF protection, it does give user a deep rich tan. This lotion is also safe for salon use, but should only be used after a person already has a base tan. This lotion needs to be reapplied after extended periods of swimming or perspiring.
- Hawaiian Tropic Golden Tanning Lotion with SPF 6. This cheap tanning lotion is for people who want a natural looking golden tan. Not only is this lotion waterproof, but it is also PABA free. With its coconut scent users of this suntan lotion will feel like they are on a tropical vacation even if they are getting a tan in their back yard. It also contains vitiamins A, C, and E.
- Hawaiian Tropic Tanning Creme Lotion with SPF 10. Containing shea, cocoa, and mango butters, this cheap suntan lotion makes a person's skin glow. The exotic island botanicals in this lotion help keep the skin hydrated and nourished. While this helps give users a nice tan, with an SPF of ten it also gives users some protection from the sun.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.