5 Best Cheap Swimming Goggles
The 5 best cheap swimming goggles are all about the simple, basic act of protecting your eyes while swimming. Some can adjust their straps, while others have anti-fog technology. Either way, goggles serve a great purpose during swimming.
- ClubSwim Antifog Swedish Goggles Plus. The Swedes offer a great design with an affordable price. This goggles are great for swimming for all ages. They also have a low profile design that streamlines during swimming. This goggle is cheap and great for basic swimming.
- Sporti Antifog Swedish Goggles + Bungee Strap. This swim goggle offers different strap options that swimmers don't typically think about. To top it all off, they have anti-fog technology. During a swim, there is nothing worse than having to deal with fog and trying to see. This goggle eliminates that as a problem.
- ClubSwim Antifog Miner Goggles. The unibody frame of the goggle helps with efficiency during swimming. The adjustable silicone split straps are also excellent for any type of swimming preference.
- Water Gear Competition I. This goggle is a great option for a cheap, basic swimming goggle. One of its great features are the universal neoprene foam seal fit. It helps lock out water during those tough swims,
- Sporti Antifog Plus Goggles. This goggle is a great option for cheap swimming goggles. Of course, there is the anti-fog option. But another great feature is the shatter-resistant lens. They are comfortable, have customizable fit, and are extremely comfortable.
Posted on: Jan. 23, 2011