5 Best Chicago Weekend Getaways
The five best Chicago weekend getaways are as diverse as the cities cultural sectors. Chicago is a town filled with unique architecture, shopping, and cuisine from around the world. The architectural alone is wonderful, leaving a mark on the windy city that draws people from all over. Meanwhile, Chicago's magnificent mile's shopping and culinary delights will keep you busy while in Chicago.
- Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa. This resort offers a beautiful spa and golfing. Best known for skiing, this resort also has a lovely landscape. The quaint gardens and beautiful golf course provides great walking opportunities. Stay in meticulously decorated rooms as you experience wonderful spa treatments, relaxing your stress filled muscles. This resort is wonderful stop for a Chicago weekend getaway. Eagle Ridge Resort and Spa is located at 444 Eagle Ridge Dr, Galena, IL 61036.
- Sundara Inn and Spa. The Sandara is nothing short of lovely, an especially wonderful place to escape with all of the things that create a restful environment. The Sundara rejuvenates with a beautiful setting, and service fit for royalty. The Inn also has convenient golf packages. Sundara Inn and Spa located at 920 Canyon Rd, Wisconsin Dells, WI 53965.
- Kohler Waters Spa. Soak up the atmosphere of this golfing, and spa city, there are many relaxing things to do but you may want to experience doing nothing. The spa has wonderful amenities, wellness classes, yoga and many other advantages. Located at 501 Highland Dr, Kholer, WI 53044.
- Harbor Grand Hotel & Suites. This jewel is a lovely getaway. Stretch out your blanket on Lake Michigan and entertain yourself with a tan. This hotel has a wonderful breakfast in bed amenity. Soak up hot tubs and sit in whirlpools while being rendered delirious with happiness in the spa surrounding. Located at 111 W Water St, New Buffalo, MI 49117.
- Grand Geneva Resort and Spa. This spa is one of Chicago’s spectacular weekend getaways. Try horseback riding, playing a few rounds of golf or just getting all wet. This stop on the five best Chicago weekend getaways is a spectacular way to have a change of pace. Located at 7036 Geneva Way, Lake Geneva, WI 53147.