Atlanta, GA has some of the best Chinese restaurants in America. This can make it difficult to find one that you want to eat at. Here are the 5 best Chinese restaurants in Atlanta, to help you make your choice.
- Fortune Cookie Restaurant on Briarcliff Road is hands down the best Chinese restaurant in Atlanta, GA. They have all the basic Chinese food along with many gourmet specialties. The Mongolian beef and egg drop soup are like no other. The ambiance of the restaurant is another plus as well as the portions. Fortune Cookie is the top choice for Chinese food in Atlanta.
- Green Sprout on Piedmont Avenue is an excellent Chinese restaurant. They offer a vegetarian twist on traditional Chinese cuisine. All the chicken, pork, beef and seafood are made from non-meat products including soy and potatoes. Even the biggest carnivore would enjoy each dish on the extensive menu. Green Sprout is a great choice for Chinese food with a twist.
- Canton Cooks is one of the best Chinese restaurants in Atlanta, GA. This casual restaurant has take-out and eat-in options. The menu has all the traditional Chinese dishes along with some house specialties. The beef brisket hot pot is a great choice and since the restaurant is open until 2:00 a.m. you can easily cure your late night munchies.
- Noodle is a delicious choice for a Chinese restaurant in Atlanta. They have 3 locations in the city and each one is excellent. They have a large menu with many different Chinese and Asian dishes. A must-try is one of their many noodle bowls.
- Chopstix in Buckhead is another great Chinese restaurant in Atlanta. It is an upscale restaurant that offers gourmet Chinese cuisine. Each traditional dish has an added touch to make the dish unique and exquisite. Chopstix is an excellent choice for a night out with friends or even a date with your loved one.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.