The five best Chinese restaurants in Columbus boast a wide selection of styles and tradition. Chinese restaurants flood every market in every city and town in the country. We all cannot be wrong about Chinese restaurants being one of the top ethnic delights. If Chinese restaurants are your fare and you are in Columbus, Ohio then take a look at this list of the fiver best Chinese restaurants in Columbus and be sure to bring your appetite.
Chinese restaurants offer great food, even better leftovers and good times. So, let’s dig in!
- Haiku: Poetic Food & Art is an eloquent dining experience offering classic dishes prepared and plated professionally. They offer traditional Chinese cuisine mixed with other Asian disciplines to create a mixture of flavorful explosion. Haiku: Poetic Food & Art: 700 N High St, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
- Ding Ho Restaurant offers traditional settings and fare with a bold forty-year history, a staple in Columbus as one of the finest Chinese restaurants in the region. Fantastic menu items and a family oriented dining experience makes for a great experience, this gem of a restaurant offers this on a daily basis. Ding Ho Restaurant: 120 Phillipi Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43228.
- Happy Dragon Downtown is a fine dining experience with a mixture of mild and spicy cuisine. Solid entrees with delicious side dishes, also centrally located so it is easy to get to for lunch or to swing by on the way home from work for some excellent take home. Happy Dragon Downtown: 277 E Livingston Ave, Columbus, Ohio 43215.
- Moy’s Restaurantis a family friendly dining experience offering wonderful food prepared and delivered by family owners. This is a true ma and pa shop with great eats and a super nice staff. People have been known to drive for miles just to enjoy a plate of Lo Mein. Moy’s Restaurant: 1994 N High St, Columbus, Ohio 43201.
- Hunan Lion Gourmet Chinese Dining offers perhaps the largest menu in Columbus. The food is excellent and the chef specials will have you returning time and time again. They also boast a traditional wine and cocktail menu as an added treat. Hunan Lion Gourmet Chinese Dining: 2038 Bethel Rd, Columbus, Ohio 43220.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”