The five best Chinese restaurants in El Paso, Texas can serve as a great family experience. Some are more romantic, which also make them great date spots. The best of the best will be a little pricey, but well worth it.
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro. This is the only place in El Paso where you can find a tender half duck served with a sweet soy plum sauce. This restaurant gets fresh ingredients daily, and prides itself in only serving the best dishes. Reservations are available for those special days and nights. Reserving a private room or a moonlit patio spot could really make the experience memorable. Most of the entree's are over $14.95, however there are definitely more inexpensive items on the menu. P.F. Chang's: 760 Sunland Park Dr El Paso, TX 79912 (915) 845-0166.
- Shangri La. One of the most upscale Chinese restaurants in El Paso, Shangri La has a very large menu. Entree prices range from $15 to $25 per plate. The presentation is well put together, just looking at it makes your mouth water. The food is great, but not for those who are looking for something simple. Shangri La: 8030 Gateway Blvd. El Paso, TX (915) 598-9900.
- Grand China Buffet. Widely known for it's Mongolian Grill, the Grand China Buffet is one of the greatest buffet's in the city. They have a wide variety of foods and deserts served all day. Dinner consists of seafood, steak, and sushi. This is also a good place to eat crawfish. This restaurant has a family atmosphere and plenty of seating. Grand China Buffet: 9505 Viscount Blvd., El Paso, TX 79925 (915) 591-8884.
- Hong Kong Buffet II. Not only serving one kind of food, this restaurant is diverse and delicious. They have something for almost every taste bud, specializing in Chinese, Japanese, and Italian cuisine. Just imagine enjoying your meal in a serene environment. With a pond located at the front door, you will appreciate your surroundings. Hong Kong Buffet II: 1861 Joe Battle Blvd., El Paso, TX 79936 (915) 857-6888.
- Beijing Lili. This is the best bang for your buck Chinese restaurant. The lunch special includes an all-you-can-eat buffet for under $10. Even though there is a lot of American food served, it still has an Asian root. Beijing Lili: 5860 North Mesa St., El Paso, TX 79912 (915) 577-0888.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor ...
10 Social-Media Problems Ello Solves
From privacy to nudity—why the Anti-Facebook's time has come.
Beer Brain: Sam Adams’ Kosmic Mother Funk
This private-reserve beer drinks like a fine port or brandy.