Are you ready for some food from the 5 best Chinese Restaurants in Indianapolis? Chinese food is a staple in the American diet. One of the most popular style restaurants in the country, Americans love their ethic food and Chinese food may very well be on the top of the list.
The five best Chinese Restaurants in Indianapolis consist of the following.
- PF Chang’s China Bistro is one of the best Chinese restaurants in Indianapolis ever. The food is wonderful, the atmosphere perfect and the staff the best. Great food, modest prices and some of the neatest deserts around, makes for an awesome night out. PF Chang’s China Bistro: PF Chang’s China Bistro: 49 W Maryland St. (317) 974-5747
- Great Wall Chinese Restaurant offers an elegant setting with a huge traditional menu. The chef specials will have you screaming for more. A great wait staff rounds out the experience, leaving all in attendance full but wanting more from one of the best Chinese restaurants in Indianapolis. Great Wall Chinese Restaurant: 4026 S Keystone Ave. (317) 788-6888
- China Garden Restaurant is a traditional restaurant that offers great food with a family environment. The staff is friendly and filled with suggestions if you are undecided. The menu offers many spicy dishes and vegetarian style plates as well. China Garden Restaurant: 7015 Madison Ave. (317) 781-0943
- Oriental Buffet & Grill offers excellent food and the traditional Mongolian barbecue. What list of the best Chinese restaurants in Indianapolis doesn’t have a buffet listed? Unlike many buffets, this buffet is full bodied and flavorful while still maintaining the traditional buffet prices. Oriental Buffet & Grill: 7327 Us 31 South. (317) 888-2888.
- Best Taste Chinese Restaurant is another of the best Chinese restaurants in Indianapolis with an auspicious name. They live up to their promise of best taste and atmosphere as they make you feel welcome and special. This is a great dining experience with tasty meals and some nice imported beers to boot. Best Taste Chinese Restaurant: 917 Indiana Ave. (317) 253-8433
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …