Finding the 5 best Chinese restaurant in Jacksonville can be a time consuming task. In a city with many Chinese restaurants to choose from, some good, some not so good, it can be hard to find the best. Here are the top 5 that have proven to provide patrons with delicious, high quality,fresh Chinese food.
- Golden Egg Roll is the best Chinese restaurant in the Jacksonville area. This casual take-out restaurant has been around for many years and continuously provides delicious food at a low price. The traditional menu has favorites like lo mein and sweet and sour chicken, but Golden Egg Roll gives the dish an added touch to set them aside from the rest. 7900 Atlantic Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32211, (904) 721-8908.
- Fu Hao Bistro. The location is perfect and the interior is uniquely decorated. They have a fairly large menu that has all the traditional Chinese dishes along with some house specialties. Two dishes that are highly recommended are the Phoenix on the summit and the glazed walnut shrimp. 1001 Park Street, Jacksonville, FL 32204, (904) 798-8686.
- Green Papaya is another one of the best Chinese restaurants in Jacksonville. From the modern, elegant decor to the relaxed atmosphere this restaurant provides customers with a great dining experience. They offer Pan Asian cuisine including Chinese dishes with an exotic twist. The beef oyster sauce and mango chicken come highly recommended. 13141 City Station Drive, Suite 149 Jacksonville, FL 32218, (904) 696-8886.
- Green Tea. A fun dining experience in a quaint restaurant. Green Tea has great food at reasonable prices. The orange beef is absolutely delicious. An added extra is that you can substitute tofu in any dish. 9612 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL 32257, (904) 268-8338.
- Golden China Chinese Buffet is a delicious and affordable buffet. For under $5.00 at lunch, you can get all you can eat of you favorite Chinese dishes. The food is refreshed regularly and always fresh and hot. For a large variety of food Golden China is a must visit. 11112 San Jose Boulevard, Suite 23, Jacksonville, FL 32223, (904) 260-8836.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.