Some of the 5 best Christian board games may already be familiar to most, even those that are not Christians. This is because a few of them are patterened aftter existing popular board games.
- Scattergories-Bible Edition. This song takes the popular categories game, and narrows it down to Christian subject matter. You may think you know a lot of Biblical terminology. This game will challenge you in ways you never imagined. It may even make you go back and read the Bible more closely.
- Left Behind -The Movie Board Game. So, the book and then the movie aren't enough for you, eh? You consider yourself a sort of end times expert? If so, this is a game that will put your expertise to the real test. You may get so frustrated that you start to hope Jesus will come back before you lose another game.
- Outburst Bible Edition. To win this game, you start with a 10 target answers for a specific Bible topic. The goal is to answer as many questions correctly as you can before time is up. For instance, topics include such things as "People In Genesis" and "Names For Christ." The time only lasts a minute, so you'll need to think really fast.
- Bible Blurt. With this game, you need to think and talk fast. The object is to come up with the right word anser and blurt it out before anybody else does. The game is suitible for ages 8 and up. You can play with anywhere from three to twelve players.
- The Life of Christ Board Game. This game focues on Jesus' life. In it there are a whopping 1,400 multiple-choice questions about Christ. They include queries about His birth, life, death and resurrection. Even if you're not a winner, you'll still likely end up knowig more about Jesus after playing.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …