5 Best Christmas Movies 2007
Learn about the 5 best Christmas movies of 2007 so you don't miss any of these holiday films. Christmas movies can be funny and a nice diversion from the hectic comings and goings that make up the Christmas season. Other Christmas movies can be heart warming and touching looks at family relationships that bring good memories to mind. Check out these 5 best Christmas movies of 2007 and relax with a bowl of popcorn and someone special.
- "This Christmas." This Christmas movie of 2007 is a comedy, drama, romance movie. "This Christmas" is about a family of grown children who come home to their mother's house for Christmas for the first time in four years. They each have problems they try to hide from each other. Delroy Lindo, Regina King, Chris Brown, and Columbus Short star.
- "Christmas in Wonderland." This Christmas movie of 2007 is a comedy, crime, family movie. "Christmas in Wonderland" is about a family, a dad and three children, who move from Los Angeles to Canada and find fake money at a mall. Patrick Swayze, Cameron Bright, Matthew Knight, and Chris Kattan star.
- "Holiday in Handcuffs." This 2007 Christmas movie is billed as comedy, crime, family. "Holiday in Handcuffs" is about a young woman who is an artist. She kidnaps a customer to take home with her for Christmas. Mario Lopez, Melissa Joan Hart, and Timothy Bottoms star in this caper.
- "Fred Claus." This 2007 Christmas movie is billed as a comedy, family, fantasy. "Fred Claus" is about a Santa Claus's older brother, Fred, who moves to the North Pole. Vince Vaughn, Paul Giamatti, and Elizabeth Banks star in this Christmas movie.
- "The Perfect Holiday." This Christmas movie of 2007 is a comedy, family, fantasy as billed by IMDb. "The Perfect Holiday" is about a girl who asks Santa to help find a husband for her mother who is divorced. Morris Chestnut, Gabrielle Union, and Queen Latifah star in this Christmas movie.