If the sight of Chevy Chase or any of the other cast members of "Christmas Vacation" makes you chuckle, you will probably appreciate this list of the 5 best "Christmas Vacation" movie quotes. It will bring back many memories from the hilarious movie and will allow you to relive those hysterical moments.
- One of the best quotes in the movie happen to be the one where Clark unloads on the family about his boss during the holidays. “Hey! If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-ass, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey shit he is! Hallelujah! Holy shit! Where's the Tylenol?” The comments about his boss were completely unexpected, and that is what helps to make this semi-speech so hilarious!
- “’Tis the season to be merry,” Clark says to Mary. Mary says, “That’s my name.” Clark replies, “No, shit.” Clark says this to Mary in "Christmas Vacation." The ignorance of it all is what makes this quote absolutely hilarious. This is definitely one of the best "Christmas Vacation" movie quotes if you have actually seen these lines take place.
- Lewis’s silliness prevails again when he says these lines to Clark: “Hey Grizz, Bethany and I figured out the perfect gift for you,” Lewis says. “Aw, you didn’t have to get me anything,” Clark replies. Lewis then says, “Damn it, Bethany, he guessed it.” Lewis’s personality is definitely what makes this quote so loveable and funny, and it is certainly a hard one to forget.
- Eddie and Clark share some funny lines in "Christmas Vacation" but this one probably takes the cake out of them all. Eddie says, “You surprised to see us, Clark?” Clark replies, “Oh, Eddie… if I woke up tomorrow with my head sewn to the carpet, I wouldn’t be more surprised than I am now.” Clark’s visuals about his head being sewn to the carpet are what make this quote funny and it is one of those quotes that can leave you giggling for a long time.
- “If that thing had nine lives, he just spent ‘em all!” Eddie jokingly says after the cat is electrocuted from the Christmas tree. If there had to be one of the best "Christmas Vacation" movie quotes, this could very possibly be one of them.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.