Interested in purchasing the five best chronograph wrist watches? Chronograph technology dates back to the 18th century. Chronograph's were used for various functions including navigation and time keeping. Modern day producers of chronograph wrist watches have combined this technology with new age features and bold designs. These five chronograph wrist watches are excellent examples of the strides that chronographs have taken over the years.
- Nike Men's Hammer Chronograph Watch: This chronograph wrist watch features a sleek polyurethane strap. The design style is reminiscent of the Nike brand shoe. It features the Nike swoosh design. It also features a stainless steel buckle and back plate. This watch is water resistant up to 100 meters. There are also two alarms and two timezones available. The Nike Mens's Hammer Chronograph watch also features a two segment interval timer.
- NST Flag Chronograph Watch: For those who need to buy the best chronograph wrist watch, the Nautica NST Flag Chronograph watch is an option. It features a polished case and top ring, a signal dial, and is water resistant up to 330 feet. This watch features a black leather strap and flags at each of the dial positions. This watch is perfect for fans of all things nautical.
- Timex Analog Chronograph: When searching for the best chronograph wrist watch, this watch is a major consideration. It features the Timex patented Indigo night light, as well as the quick date feature. It also features a brown durable leather strap, a tachymeter to measure speed and shock resistant technology. This watch is water resistant up to 100 meters.
- Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster SST: One gorgeous option when searching for the five best chronograph wrist watches is the Citizen Eco-Drive Promaster SST. This watch measures up to 24 hours, offers split lap time, speed calculation, as well as twenty lap memory. It also offers world time in an amazing 43 cities. The watch is a stainless steel black with Ion plating and a red LED backlight. This chronograph wrist watch is also water resistant up to 200 meters. This is a must for those who need the best in chronograph wrist watches.
- Invicta S1 Chrono Steel: The final chronograph wrist watch on the list of the five best chronograph watches is the Invicta S1 Chrono Steel. This watch boasts a professional Swiss made chronograph. It also includes an etched logo as well as a beautiful red background. The entire watch is crafted in a high grade stainless steel. To add to the list of features, it is also water resistant up to 100 meters.
These modern chronograph wrist watches offer a wide variety of features. The cutting edge style and user friendly designs make these a great choice among chronograph wearers. Each individual watch offers a unique style perspective that makes it the perfect choice for chronograph wear.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
What Your Jeans Tell Her About You
Because for women, denim is truth serum.