If you love cigars, here are the 5 best cigar humidors you can get to store your cigars. There are many elements that go into enjoying a great cigar, the tobacco, the way they’re rolled, and the humidor that you use to store them.
- Aspen Travel Humidor. This leather case holds twenty cigars and is the best portable humidor to take with you when you travel. The exterior features a digital display, and there’s a magnetic locking lid. Inside there are straps to keep your cigars safe while you travel.
- Preston Bumbinga Humidor. This beautiful wooden humidor is the best choice for someone who needs to store more than 100 cigars at once. It features a removable tray and adjustable dividers. The finish makes it appropriate for a den or a bedroom.
- Bellagio Glass Top Humidor. This elegant humidor holds one hundred cigars and features a traditional exterior dial. The glass top allows you to show off your cigar collection without opening the humidor. The clean elegant lines make this humidor a great display piece that works with any décor.
- Lauderdale End Table Cigar Cabinet. If you do a lot of entertaining or store hundreds of cigars at once, this is the best humidor. This beautiful cabinet is an end table that fits with any home’s décor, while storing 500 cigars in a humidity controlled environment. This unit features a digital hygrometer.
- Mahogany Coffee Table. The best way to display your cigar collection is by using this table with a built in humidor. The glass top allows you to see the cigars that are inside while maintaining them at the optimal humidity and serving as a beautiful furniture. It creates a great conversation piece even for friends who don't share your passion for cigars.
Now you have some ideas about how to find the best cigar humidors, take some time to pick the right one for you. Remember to always use wood matches to light your cigars and store them properly to maximize the flavor. Enjoy your next cigar!
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …