The five best classic looks for men are timeless Western looks that exude masculinity, class and upward mobility. Listed below are some of these timeless looks for your inspection.
- The Shadow Beard. Amongst the five best classic looks for men, the shadow beard is a timeless classic. It is a beautiful, classic and highly masculine look. The shadow beard is a light beard that is very clean and kempt. The shadow beard is a classic look that says high-class and masculinity. You see this look in movies that involve men with breeding, class and privilege.
- Clean-Shaven with a Bald Head. Amongst the five best classic looks for men, the clean shaven look with a bald head says tough. This look is a look for fighters, pirates and policemen. The clean shaven or “Mr. Clean look” is a classic look for war. In our society some people back up from a man with this look. Bad guys in movies often have this look. It is a classic look for men that is timeless because of its masculine power.
- The Grunge Look. The grunge or unkempt look is a classic look made popular by many celebrities. This scruffy look involves trashed clothing, unkempt facial hair and uncombed heads. The only way a man pulls it off is with dashing good looks. Needless to say that Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp made this look famous. It is not recommended for average looking men.
- Grayed Temples. The graying of male temples or “wings” is a classic male look. This one was most recently made popular by Paulie of "The Sopranos" HBO original series. This look says wisdom and maturity. It is a classically masculine look seen in several cinematic events over the last 70 years.
- The Preppie Look. The preppie look is a clean-shaven and well-dressed look designed to express class. It is usually accompanied by a sweater or vest. This look was made famous by Zach from "Saved by the Bell" and Carlton from "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air." These programs have made this look a classic for all American men.
These looks are classic American fashions that all men recognize and that American women have fallen in love with.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
A Noble Experiment… With Bourbon
What happens when jeans are “aged” liked a fine spirit? We’ll soon find out.
Today in Nick Offerman: Love, Work and iPhone Advice
He offered that, plus tales of college sex, on the Tonight Show.
Cooking With Booze: Bourbon Barrel Quad Ice Cream
If you're ever going to make dessert, make it this beer-and-bourbon brilliance.