The 5 best classic men's shoe styles will keep you prepared for any occasion. As long as you've got a pair in each of these styles, you'll always have the right shoes to wear with every outfit. So before you go out to buy your next pair of shoes, read up on these classic men's shoe styles.
- The Classic Sneaker. Some men go most of their life with nothing more than a few pairs of sneakers. Call them sneakers, kicks or dunks, they can take you from the court to the movies to a night out with the guys.
- The Classic Wingtip. Slightly less formal than an Oxford, wingtips can be worn with suits or khakis. The perfect shoe with jeans for a date or on casual Friday.
- The Classic Oxford. The shoe for all your formal occasions, although capped tips are more casual. For full on formal wear, go with shiny black leather. Brown leather is great with most business suits, and suede goes with khakis or jeans.
- The Classic Loafer. Loafers are for those times when you want something dressier than a sneaker, but more casual than a lace-up shoe. Their moccasin styling is comfortable and classic – great for Sunday breakfast out or long drives.
- The Classic Boot. We're not talking about cowboy boots here, but the more classic leather boot with a zipper up the side. The classic styling of boots looks great with khakis or jeans, and can add a rebellious touch to an otherwise staid look.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!