The 5 best Cleveland Cavaliers players of all time are composed of all Hall of Famers, both currently in the Hall and certain locks. The Cavaliers have seen their share of struggles, yet have put together some extremely competitive teams. When Cavaliers such as Zydrunas Ilgauskas, Mark Price, and Brad Daugherty don't make the list, you know these are top-notch players. In chronological order, these impact of these Cavaliers will surely be seen throughout the franchise's history.
- Lenny Wilkens. Wilkens is a nine-time All-Star and has been named as one of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players. A great playmaker, Wilkens has been inducted into the Hall of Fame, both as a player and as a coach.
- Nate Thurmond. Thurmond was the first player to record a quadruple-double and is another Cavalier on the 50 Greatest Players in NBA History. As one of the 5 best Cleveland Cavaliers of all time, Thurmond played a couple seasons into the Eastern Conference Finals when they lost to the Celtics in 1976. His number is retired by the Warriors, as well as the Cavaliers.
- Walt Frazier. Simply one of the best point guards ever to play the game. In his careers with the Knicks and Cavaliers Frazier was quick, had great vision, and dominated with his size (6'4"). Along with Magic and Oscar Frazier was among the best point guards, and certainly one of the 5 best Cleveland Cavaliers players of all time. He is a Hall of Famer and one of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players.
- Shaquille O'Neal. Shaq is a perennial All-Star, one of the NBA's 50 Greatest Players, and has the rings to prove his dominance amongst the best centers to ever play the game. His size and presence on both sides of the floor makes him a certain lock for the Hall of Fame, and he is clearly one of the 5 best Cleveland Cavaliers players of all time.
- Lebron James. Lebron has set several records in for the Cavaliers in his career. This phenom made his way into the NBA straight out of high school, and has dominated with his unique blend of athleticism and skills. He could certainly see his way into the Hall of Fame.
Reference: NBA Stats and Information
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.