Are you looking for the 5 best climbing quickdraws to enhance your climbing experience? Quickdraws a definite must for any serious climber. A necessary accessory for safe and sure climbing, quickdraws provide stability and safety for the climber. Cannot stress enough the importance of safety and the added security quickdraws provide. Ensure your outing is as safe as it can be and invest in quality quickdraws. Read on and learn about the best quickdraws on the market to day to assist you in your climbing adventures.
The 5 best climbing quickdraws are:
- Petzl Spirit Express Quickdraws offers a sturdy construction with the longest standing carabiner in the business. Made of lightweight anodized steel with large mouth opening and durable closings, this quickdraw is top of the line.
- Element Express Set Quickdraw is a super durable accessory with high-end carabiners offering wide mouth access. A 16mm ultra light polyimide webbing brings the two carabiners together.
- Black Diamond LiveWire Quickdraw offers a sleek look with super durable top carabiner and easy to clip, lightweight bottom carabiners. This quickdraw boasts the newly designed new 10mm Dynex dogbone with the Straitjacket system.
- Kong Express Climbing Quickdraw boasts quick clip technology and super sturdy carabiners. The wide mouth design makes access easy and the sturdy construction instills confidence.
- Black Diamond Hotwire Quickdraw offers sure mouth openings to their carabiners placed together in durable polyimide construction. Sleek outfitter with light anodized steel and 10mm Dynes for lightweight tooling.
Quickdraws are a vital part of climbing gear and should be taken seriously. Further, you should ensure their cleaning and inspection before every climb.
Camping is about as manly an activity as you can get, but that doesn’t mean you have to get barbaric about it. You can i ...
You may not be fighting off wildlife or cutting up kindling on your average weekday, but you’d be surprised how often a ...
By: Ben Engler If you live on the East Coast, you are thankful you invested in a snow-blower last year. If you have b ...