5 Best Cocktail Recipes
If you're looking to find the 5 best cocktail recipes, then the following five selections may prove to be what you are seeking. Planning a big party or an event? You might want to have some popular cocktail recipes at hand. Parties and similar events have three major things going for them - One is decorations, two is the music, and three are the drinks. Everything else simply comes together afterwards. Take your pick of cocktail recipes, from stylistically classic to totally popular.
The Zombie drink has come to be quite popular amongst many young people in the night life.
- 2 oz. Light Rum
- 2 oz. Dark Rum
- 2 oz. Gold Rum
- 2 oz. Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz. Apricot Brandy
- 1 oz. Orange Juice
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- Fine Sugar
- 151 Proof Rum
- Blend Light Rum, Dark Rum Gold Rum, and Pineapple Juice.
- Blend Apricot Brandy and Orange Juice.
- Add a dash of Grenadine and 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- Mix it altogether with ice, pour in glass.
- Mix 1/2 of 151 Proof Rum on top and serve.
This cocktail drink has been noted to be quite refreshing despite the looks of it which is plain out ugly.
- 0.5 oz. Malibu
- 0.5 oz. Midori
- 1 oz. Pineapple Juice
- Shake Malibu, Midori, and Pineapple Juice all over ice.
- Strain everything evenly in two different champagne flutes.
- Add in a dash of Chambord for each flute, letting it run down the side.
- Throw in a dash of Jaegermeister in each glass.
This cocktail is a classic that has been believed to have originated during the end of the first World War in Paris or London.
- 1.5 oz. Brandy
- 1 oz. Cointreau
- 0.5 oz. Lemon Juice
- Pour Brandy, Cointreau, and Lemon Juice into shaker.
- Throw in some ice cubes.
- Shake it all up and serve in a cocktail glass.
Like most martinis, this cocktail tastes delicious and is very easy to put together.
- 1.5 oz Vodka
- 1 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1.5 oz Pomegranite Juice
- Pour Vodka, Pineapple Juice, and Pomegranite Juice into shaker.
- Shake it altogether with ice then serve.
Long Island Ice Tea
The Long Island Ice tea cocktail has become known as a popular summer drink and one that has all the right stuff to knock you off your rocker.
- 1 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Gin
- 1 oz. Tequila
- 1 oz. White Rum
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 3 oz. Coca Cola
- 1/2 oz. Triple Sec
- Pour Vodka, Gin, Tequila, White Rum, Lime Juice along with Coca Cola and Triple Sec over ice in glass.
- Stir well then serve.