5 Best Colognes For Men 2009
Looking for the 5 best colognes for men 2009? Great! This article will provide you with the 5 best colognes for men. 2009 was a great year for men's cologne as so many celebrities branched out from their careers to help non-celebrities smell like them! Designers also stepped up their game in 2009 to make sure that they put as much effort into men's colognes as the new comers did. This worked, and became a popular year to choose a nice smelling scent for men everywhere.
- Burberry, "The Beat". Burberry has been a popular scent with the ladies for sometimes, but in 2009 Burberry came out with one of the best colognes for men. "The Beat" by Burberry got every man wanting to smell good and got every woman wanting to smell it on their man. Black pepper and lavender make up this popular cologne for men, and it sure had everybody buying it in 2009.
- Azzaro Paris, "Chrome". "Chrome" had every man looking to get this cologne for themselves and had every woman's heart skipping a beat. It gives men a certain confidence and makes men feel expensive. It's a very nice scent for men, and was certainly a popular cologne for men in 2009.
- Victor & Rolf, "Antidote". This is also one of the best colognes for men in 2009. It leaves an enriching aroma based off of black pepper and cinnamon. This scent left men wanting more, and women craving the smell. It's definitely a top buy for men's cologne.
- Acqua Di Parma, "Capri Orange". This is a date night classic. Men need to wear this while going on a first date. This men's cologne leaves a lingering scent that leaves an impression on a woman. The scent was based off of warm summer breezes. It's refreshing and very addictive.
- Armani , "Attitude". If you really want one the best cologne for men in 2009, "Attitude" is the one. The name says it all. This has a lingering, erotic scent that is priced reasonably for any budget and will make you smell like a million bucks. Lemon, coffee, and lavender mainly make up this scent. It also has notes of other aromas that create a strange but haunting scent. You will be truly addicted to this smell.