5 Best Combination Bike Locks
The 5 best combination bike locks are what you will look to when you want your bike to remain locked up and in the same place you left it. These 5 best combination bike locks are also super-tough and priced very affordably, so you have no excuse not to lock up your bike securely and safely.
- OnGuard Terrier Combo 4 5061 Combination Cable Lock. This OnGuard Terrier Combo deserves the number one spot because of its unbeatable dichotomy: It makes the toughest bike locks in the world, yet this same lock is easy on your bike and gear due to its plastic rubber coating. This combination bike lock also features locks that are resettable and multiple use.
- OnGuard Akita 5041 Bicycle Combination Cable Lock. Taking the number two spot, this combination bike lock comes with a long, six-foot, vinyl-covered flex cable that makes it perfect for securing your bike around the whole city. If you want your bike to still be where you left it when you get back, better make it this OnGuard Akita bike lock.
- Trimax MAG10SC 10ft Combination Cable Lock. Trimax's MAG10SC 10ft Combination Cable Lock features a protective head cover, a non-corrosive lock mechanism, and easy-to-read numbers. All these features boost it to the number three spot here. To ensure peace of mind when you leave your bike locked up somewhere, make sure to lock it up with a Trimax.
- Wordlock CL-409-BL 4-Letter Combination 5 Foot Cable Bike Look. This Wordlock combination bike lock sits at the four spot on account of its heavy-duty, stainless steel cable that will make sure that no one can cut this bike lock and steal your bike! This bike lock is so tough that not only does it protect your bike, but it stands up against inclement weather because it is weatherproof.
- Kryptonite 210214 Keeper 512 Combination Cable. As far as combination bike locks go, this Kryptonite bike lock features a 360 degree, rotating head for much better handling during lock-up and removal. At a very low price, too, this combination bike lock is a safe bet to be sure.