The 5 best comfort cycling road shoes are the types of road shoes that you want with you when you bicycle. You should get all the comforts and support that the best road shoes entitle you to have when you are on your bicycle, especially since having good road shoes works so intimately with making sure your biking performance is at the top of its game.
- I/O BOA Men's Comfort Cycling Shoes. In a dazzling display of white and orange coloring, this comfort cycling road shoe takes the top spot as the best road shoe because of its amazing, side-mounted BOA lacing system. This lacing system is the key to your performance as it ensures that you will have a good and solid support while cycling.
- DMT Ultimax Spirit Road Cycling Shoe. At the number two spot due to its breathability and comfort, the DMT Ultimax road shoe comes with a carbon fiber outsole that is supposed to maximize your peddling efficiency. You will be grateful for this feature of this road shoe when you are furiously peddling and trying to beat your best time, or even win the race, you're in.
- Men's Ventilator Road Cycling Shoe. If you want a comfort cycling road shoe that will heighten the power transfer of each time you put in a stroke during your peddling, you need to get the Ventilator Road Cycling Shoe. It takes the three spot because it is a comfort cycling road shoe that keeps your heel in its place even when you are peddling really fast.
- Sidi Genius 5.5 HT Carbon Road Cycling Shoes. The Sidi Genius road cycling shoes will take you anywhere you need to go on your bicycle, but they will do so in a way where you don't overheat. These shoes feature a cooling mesh insert which allow you to stay cool even when you are peddling away on the hottest days on top of your bicycle.
- Serfas Podium Road Cycling Shoes. These are among the cheaper comfort cycling road shoes on this list, but that does not necessarily mean poor quality. It has an ultra stiff tongue that should interest you if you like to conserve energy while peddling. Its tongue will ensure that you actually transfer your power to the mechanical energy of your bicycle, thereby not wasting any effort!