If you’re into hot and sexy Cougars and you’re going to Atlanta, here are the 5 best Cougar bars in Atlanta, Georgia. Most of these favorite haunts of Cougars feature dining and may be known for a special drink or meal. Some are fancier than others, so choose the one that is the most comfortable for you and start Cougar hunting!
- Beluga Martini Bar has been known for the last eleven years as having the best martinis. They also serve a great selection of other drinks at the bar. Amidst the friendly bartenders and live music offered six nights a week, you will find lots and lots of Cougars! The bar features a fireplace, couches and waitresses that will even cut and light your cigars for you. Beluga Martini Bar is located at 3115 Piedmont Road in Atlanta. The phone number is 404-869-1090 for more information.
- The St. Regis Bar, located in one of the St. Regis Hotels, is casual but sophisticated. There are Cougars galore. Their signature drink is their own version of a Bloody Mary which they call the West Paces Mary. It is a unique blend of spices and a pickled green tomato. No smoking is allowed in the bar, but they do offer indoor and outdoor seating. They are open Sunday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and from 6 p.m. to 12 a.m. On the weekends, they are open from 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. They are located at 88 West Paces Ferry Road, and their phone number is 404-563-7900 if you need more information.
- Bluepointe features a well-known Asian flavored sushi. Their crowd is mostly people in their twenties to those in their fifties. There are lots of Cougars around. In addition to their food selections, they feature a Happy Hour. They are open from Monday through Friday from 11:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday nights they are open from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. On Friday and Saturday nights, they are open from 5:30 p.m. to 12:00 a.m., and on Sunday nights, they are open from 5:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Their Cougar selection has been referred to as a “masterpiece” by the customers. Bluepointe is located at 3455 Peachtree Road, and their phone number is 404-237-9070.
- Johnny’s Hideaway is a good Cougar hideaway! This bar features Monday Night Texas Hold ‘Em and All Requests. Wednesday is Ladies Night. The restaurant is open until the wee hours of the morning every night. Smoking is allowed and seven nights a week you can dance to a DJ spinning music from the 1950s to the present. There are Cougars everywhere! The bar also features two rooms, one dedicated to Elvis and one to Frank Sinatra. Johnny’s Hideaway is located at 3771 Roswell Road, and their phone number is 404-233-8026.
- Hal’s may be described as small, dark and noisy, but it is loaded with Cougars! They offer valet parking and a steak that is described by patrons as “incredible”!! This popular spot is open Monday through Saturday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. Hal’s is located at 30 Old Ivy Road NE, and their phone number is 404-261-0025.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Field Test: LA’s Best Valets Take on the Stingray
There are no wiser men than Hollywood car parkers to gauge the true star power of an automobile...
Liev Schreiber Is a Bit Nicer Than Ray Donovan
With Season 2 underway, the actor explains how he relates to the nefarious character he plays.
Friday Drink Special: The Little Zombie
Perhaps the world's first cocktail inspired by Comic Con and The Walking Dead.