When looking to meet an attractive older lady, you should know the 5 best cougar bars in Missouri. These bars are overly populated with cougars–older women who are seeking younger men. These women frequent these bars to search for younger men to be with.
- Failoni's Restaurant and Bar Located in St. Louis, Missouri, this bar is popularly known for housing cougars. This cougar hot house has been open for 70 years and is popular for their pizza. You can stop by until 1 a.m. on Friday nights and 11:00 p.m. on all other nights to check out this cougar-infested joint. Failoni's Restaurant and Bar: 6715 Manchester Ave. St. Louis, MO 63139.
- BoJo's Bar and Grill This hot cougar destination is located in Kansas City, Missouri and is known for having the original cougar night, which happens on Thursday nights. You can enjoy dancing, a live DJ and drink and shot specials. Come early, leave late. BoJo's Bar and Grill: 5410 N.E. Antioch Rd. Kansas City, MO 64119.
- Luna Lounge This artsy attraction has some of the hottest cougars in town. You can enjoy the beautiful art on the walls along with some spicy dancing. This is a very upscale, hip place with cougars crawling all around. Luna Lounge: 4561 Gravois Ave. St. Louis, MO 63116.
- Absolutli Goosed Martini Bar With their award winning drinks, it is no wonder this place listed as one of the best cougar bars in Missouri. This bar is open until 1 a.m. and has been open for eight years now. You can stop by and get the most popular martinis in town. Absolutili Goosed Martini Bar: 3196 S. Grand Blvd. St. Louis, MO 63118.
- Gnarly Cougar Just seeing the name of this bar shows it is all about cougars. Located in Joplin, Missouri, this popular bar has cougars all around. This bar offers weekly specials on drinks and food. You can enjoy this cougar bar past midnight each night of the week. Gnarley Cougar: 1802 S. Main St. Joplin, MO 64804.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Things You Think Your Girlfriend Cares About But She Doesn...
Guys, it may be time to refocus your efforts.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …