New York City is notorious for its cougar haunts, so if you’re into cougar hunting, here are the 5 best cougar bars in New York City. Do you know how to spot a cougar? Cougars usually travel in packs and have some type of cosmetic surgery (i.e. boob job), streaks in their hair and deep cleavage. They love to hang out in bars with younger traveling men since they are not looking for commitment. There is no lack of young males entranced by these cougars in New York City.
- The Ava Lounge The Ava Lounge is in the penthouse of the Dream Hotel. It is decorated in retro modern with contemporary elegance. It features a rooftop bar with panoramic views of the Hudson River all the way to Times Square with a combination of the city lights and starry skies. The Ava Lounge features the Crystal Room and the Main Room. In addition to crab, bruschetta and pulled pork, the lounge also features some delicious special beverages for the cougars and their young prey to feast upon.
- Stone Rose On the Upper West Side with a view of Central Park, you will find Stone Rose. It offers 5,500 square feet of space and can accommodate 300 patrons. Stone Rose is open Monday through Saturday from 4 p.m. to 2 a.m. and on Sundays from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. and features a DJ for your dancing pleasure. With its wonderful view, it’s a great place to cuddle up and look at the sights with your cougar. It features a small bites menu and a sushi chef.
- Madame X With private party rooms and a flashy red velvet and animal print décor, this is a perfect place to find your purring cougars. This sexy club also adds red lighting for more intrigue. Madame X also features an outdoor garden where people can enjoy a smoke and keeps this area heated in the wintertime. The club also features a DJ for your dancing pleasure.
- Don’t Tell Mama This bar features everything from cabaret, comedy and a piano bar where you will find dancing cougars! The menu features fresh to plate food. Many famous people have gotten their start at Don’t Tell Mama’s Cabaret Bar.
- Geisha In addition to the bar where lots of cougars hang out, Geisha offers private dining rooms and a sushi bar. It features an Asian palette of flavors using French techniques. Some of the items on the menu are duck, lamb and lobster. It is open Monday through Saturday from 12 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. and reopens again from 5:30 p.m. to 11 p.m.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
Warning! 7 Lies All Women Tell Men
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?