Looking for the five best cougar bars in Phoenix, Arizona is a cinch. Phoenix offers some fine cougar bars and cougar hunting for those interested in the adventure. Cougar bars are all the rage and are to be had all over the country. Phoenix cougar bars are no different. From the sophisticated, to the sleek, to the sporty, to the dive, cougar bars come in all sizes. Cougar bars are a refreshing way to meet older and interested ladies. This article will highlight five of the best cougar bars in phoenix. If you are looking for some cougar, good times then read on. If you are squeamish and can’t take the heat then you may want to roll over and head to a calm sports bar. These cougars are ready to pounce, so beware.
- Va Bene is a sophisticated Italian lounge and wine cellar. They offer an amazing menu and great wine selection. The setting is sleek and sexy and the atmosphere relaxing, this place is sure to bring out the best in the cougar. Va Bene: 47 E. Chandler Blvd. Phoenix, AZ. 85048 480-706-4070 http://www.vabeneaz.com/
- Chez Nous brings to mind class and it delivers. This cougar bar is nestled near interstate ten and offers up some classy cougars. Offering a dark setting and plenty of private spots makes this cougar bar a hot spot for intimacy and those special private moments. Chez Nous: 915 W. Grand Ave. Phoenix, AZ 85007 602-266-7372
- Merc Bar offers an elegant setting and some top-notch cougars. This bar is all class. With a very eclectic drink menu, this bar is elegance in motion. A very relaxed atmosphere with plenty of seating and places to simple people watch. Merc Bar: 2525 E Camelback Rd. Phoenix, AZ 85016 602-508-9449 http://www.mercbar.com/
- The Vig Restaurant & Bar offers an awesome open environment. With a great menu and fantastic drinks, Vig is a for sure top five locale. It provides a back area for more intimacy and areas to mingle or sit and discover. The Vig Restaurant & Bar: 4041 N. 40th St. Phoenix, AZ 85018 602-553-7227 http://www.thevig.us/
- Kobalt: is a wonderful bar that offers event activities and promises good times. This place rules the relaxed crowd with fun and games and plenty of cougar hotties. A great after work location as well, check it out and you will discover your new favorite place. Kobalt: 3110 N Central Ave. Ste. 125 Phoenix, AZ 85012 (602) 264-5307 http://www.kobaltbarphoenix.com/
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …