Cruising is a great vacation idea, here we give you the 5 best cruises for singles.
- Holland America Cruise Line. This cruise line is heaven for single cruisers. One of the biggest problem for singles who cruise is paying full price for a room. Holland America takes care of this problem with their single partners program. The cruise line hooks up single cruises with other single cruisers of the same sex to share a room. If the cruise line can't find a partner the cruiser is still guaranteed the double occupancy price on the room. Holland America offers lots of activities for guest to do alone or activities to meet other singles. Catering to singles is why Holland America is one of the best cruises for singles.
- Norweigian Epic. The epic has special studio staterooms that cater to singles. These staterooms share a common living area with each other. This gives singles the perfect excuse to meet other singles on the cruise. Guest can enjoy the studio bar and large screen TVs that are available exclusively to guest of studio staterooms. The common living area, called the lounge, makes this one of the best cruises for singles.
- Royal Caribbean. It doesn't matter the age of a single cruiser, they will have a blast on this cruise line. This cruise line offers bingo, pools, and night clubs for singles to enjoy. The awesome activities and service make this one of the best cruises for singles.
- Carnival. While Carnival caters to families, it is also one of the best cruises for singles. Young cruisers especially enjoy cruising on Carnival. This is the perfect cruise line for a group of young single friends to try. From the night clubs to the daily activities, singles won't be disappointed when they are cruising on Carnival.
- Disney Cruise Line. Kids are probably what most people think of when they think of Disney Cruise line. Singles will be pleased to know that Disney Cruise line is also a great choice for them. Disney lovers shouldn't miss out on going on a Disney cruise, because they will have plenty of chances to meet and mingle with other singles onboard ship.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
Speakeasy: Jonathan Banks
The Emmy-nominated Breaking Bad star talks Beverly Hills Cop, Wiseguy, sitcom work and his new flick with Danny Trejo, Bullet. Oh yeah, a few Mike Ehrma …