The 5 best-cushioned running shoes are available from the major shoe manufactures, which makes them easy to come by. Before you purchase cushioned running shoes however, you should ensure you actually need them. Cushioned running shoes are made for runners with high arches, but there are also variables to the rule. You should consult a trainer or review data online before purchasing running shoes. Cushioned running shoes on the wrong type of foot are not a good thing for your body.
The five best-cushioned running shoes available on the market are:
- Brooks Glycerin 8 is innovation in shoe technology, offering a gel cushioning system that adjusts to the pressure you put on the shoe. This system is not available in any other shoe and it is destined to revolutionize the industry.
- Adidas Supernova Glide 2 is the next generation in the supernova cushioning system. This advance version offers greater stability at a very reasonable price. This is one of the better all around shoes on the market.
- Mizuno Wave Creation 11 offers a frame that adjusts to the runner’s motions. This is a wonderful break from the more static fit designs of the past, allowing for greater freedom for the foot with increased comfort.
- Nike Zoom Vomero+ 4 offers premium cushioning, giving the shoe a “running on clouds” feel. Also, it provides exceptional breathing, is very form fitting, and requires very little breaking in time.
- New Balance 758 is one of the lightest cushioned running shoes on the market. It offers fantastic heel absorption upon impact, with a lightweight and comfortable fit made specifically for high arch runners.
There you go, the five best-cushioned running shoes on the market. Please keep in mind that cushioned running shoes are not for everyone, so you should always consult a trainer first.