5 Best Custom Burton Products
Curious about the 5 best custom Burton products? Being well-known for snowboard production, the best custom Burton products include a few of the best Burton snowboards. These custom Burton products show why Burton is the best in innovative snowboarding. These snowboards are famous for their shape and the technique used to build them. Five of the very best custom Burton snowboards are:
- The Custom Burton ICS Wide Snowboard 162. The best feature of this custom Burton product is that it is universally useful. These snowboards are useful equally on rugged terrain as well as for freestyle use. Another plus point is the Super Fly II core. The frame is made of the best fiberglass material.
- The Custom Burton ICS Snowboard 156. This custom Burton snowboard is from Burton's NEW Lightning Bolt series. These have a wooden base that gives extra lift and slip. These have directional shape and twin flex. The Super Fly II core makes it stand in line with the latest in snowboarding equipment.
- The Burton Custom Wide 3D Snowboard. These come with the front slightly longer than the back. This gives extra thrust. The edges are perfectly modeled to give a ripping impact that increases friction on turns. The symmetrical body tapers from the front, giving it an extra bend advantage.
- The Burton Custom X Wide Snowboard. These boards claim to be the world's best in speed and style. The wooden structure is specifically designed to maintain high speed at altitudes with more control. They have a dragonfly core that is an innovative style.
- The Burton Custom ICS 162W Snowboard. These are the best of the custom Burton products, featuring a twin flex directional shape. The edges are specifically made to give leverage. The sidewalls are slanting with stainless steel edges. This protects from wear and tear and also gives equal distribution of body and movement pressure exerted.