Knowing the 5 best cycling shorts for men can help in determining which brand or style of cycling shorts would be best for you. A pair of cycling shorts is more than a fashion statement. They are designed to reduce chafing, provide padding in all the right places and make the ride more comfortable.
- Black Pearl Elite Padded Cycling Shorts. This particular brand of cycling shorts for men provides comfort on long rides with its Black Pearl crotch pad with breathable Poron. The waistband has elastic for the best possible fit, and the lower leg band has a built-in gripper so the shorts will not ride up the leg.
- Canari Gel Vortex Cycling Shorts. Any cyclist knows what it is like to have chafing, and a great pair of cycling shorts can help prevent this problem. The Canari Gel Vortex is made with flat seams. Less protruding seams means less chafing on the skin.
- Pearl Izumi Elite Cycling Shorts. Pearl Izumi is known for its chamois designs. The carbon yarns help to regulate body temperature and also reduce odor. The strategically-placed padding helps keep moisture away from the skin.
- Louis Garneau Sensor Shorts. This is a well-known brand that has over 25 years of research behind its cycling short designs. Louis Garneau has one of the few cycling shorts that provide ten panels for a better fit and a more comfortable ride. Most cycling shorts for men offer six or eight panels.
- Top Shelf Cycling Shorts by Aero Tech Designs. This particular pair of cycling shorts is made of microfiber. They offer 3D molded padding made of polyester microfibers to reduce friction and have added padding to specific pressure areas for comfort.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs the Beard Is Just Not Working for You
You may need to grab a razor and ditch the facial fuzz.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …