Looking for the 5 best Dallas Cowboys football players of all time? The Dallas Cowboys entered the NFL in 1960. Throughout the years, they have had many amazing players pass through their doors.
- Roger Staubach. Roger Staubach joined the Dallas Cowboys in 1969 and stayed with the team through the 1979 season. Roger Staubach is a 6 time Pro Bowler and he was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in 1985. Roger Staubach is hands down the best Dallas Cowboy football player of all time, mainly due to the fact that he brought 4 Super Bowl victories to the team.
- Emmitt Smith. Emmitt Smith is the most famous running back in Dallas Cowboys history. He is a 8 time Pro Bowler and he was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in 2010. Emmitt Smith spent 13 seasons with the Dallas Cowboys before leaving the team in 2002. Throughout his career, Emmitt Smith ran for 17,162 yards on 4,052 carries, reaching the end zone 153 times.
- Bob Lilly. Bob Lilly is the only defensive player to be mentioned as one of the 5 best Dallas Cowboys football players of all time. Bob Lilly played for the Cowboys from 1961 through 1974. He is an 11 time Pro Bowler and he was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in 1980.
- Troy Aikman. Whether you are a football fan or not, Troy Aikman is a household name. Troy Aikman spent his entire 12 year career with the Dallas Cowboys. He is a 6 time Pro Bowler and he was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in 2006. Troy Aikman is one of four NFL quarterbacks that have won 3 Super Bowl rings.
- Tony Dorsett. The final player to be mentioned as one of the 5 best Dallas Cowboys football players of all time is Tony Dorsett. Tony Dorsett played for the Dallas Cowboys from 1977 through 1987, accumulating 12,036 rushing yards and 72 rushing touchdowns. Tony Dorsett is a 4 time Pro Bowler and he was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame in 1994.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
8 Things All Guys Should Stop Doing by Age 30
You're a man now, dog.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.