Looking for the five best dance/nightclubs in Fresno is a snap! Fresno offers plenty of options for best dance/nightclub spots. Five places truly set them apart from other dance/nightclub establishments.
Fresno is the fifth largest city in California and offers a smoking hot dance/nightclub circuit, loaded with music, lights and faced-paced entertainment. Check out these five dance/nightclubs in Fresno.
- Aldo's Night Club is Fresno’s most hopping dance/nightclub with the largest dance floor in the area. Aldo’s offers awe-inspiring lighting and a sound system second to none. With weekly events and special show, a top flight Disc Jockey spinning the latest tunes, places Aldo’s at the top of the dance/nightclub scene in Fresno. Aldo's Night Club: 617 W Belmont Ave, Fresno, California 93728.
- Club Brazil is a fun dance/nightclub located in downtown Fresno, offering the cheapest full bars in the city and a friendly open environment. Club Brazil is a laid-back dance hall full of free-spirited people who love to chat it up, dance or just relax with a cold one. Club Brazil: 968 Broadway St, Fresno, California 93721.
- North Tower Circle boasts a guarantee hangover brought on by insane fun, drinks, dance and company. Great local disk jockey talent coupled with a great vibe makes this a logical choice for a night out dancing. North Tower Circle: 2777 N Maroa Ave, Fresno, California 93704.
- Club Fred is a hopping dance/nightclub in Fresno, offering dancing, local live talent and music that ranges from jazz to blues and ska to alternative. Club Fred also has an open microphone night for added fun, all this at a Fresno dance/nightclub with an odd name. Club Fred: 1721 N Van Ness Ave, Fresno, California 93704.
- Express, right down the street from North Tower Circle, is an up all night dynamo club with much to offer the tireless. Dancing, drinks and company that values the same things you do–fun and those dark circles under your eyes! This club is perfect for the night owl. Express: 3075 N Maroa Ave, Fresno, California 93704.
Fresno offers a wide range in dance/nightclub hotspots. Finding weekday or weekend dance/nightclubs to let loose and have a good time should not be a problem. Go out and enjoy all that Fresno’s nightlife has to offer.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
Made Man Food Shows
We all love great food—and the people who make it! Our culinary video series introduces you to the country's best chefs and experts, so you can become one yourself. Pull up a chair …