The 5 best Daryl Hannah movies are all classics. The actress first became extremely popular in the 1980s, and more recently appeared in the epic “Kill Bill.”
- “Wall Street” (1987). Even though Daryl Hannah received a Razzie for her performance in this film, it is still one of the best overall movies she has been in. She played materialistic trophy-girlfriend, Darien Taylor. The film also stars Charlie Sheen as stockbroker Bud Fox, and Michael Douglas as ruthless Gordon Gecko.
- “Roxanne” (1987). This Daryl Hannah movie is a “modern retelling” of “Cyrano de Bergerac” and also stars Steve Martin. Daryl Hannah plays the title character, Roxanne Kowalski, who is in love with the handsome Chris. Steve Martin – who also wrote the screenplay – plays C.D. Bales, who has an exceptionally large nose and is in love with Roxanne.
- “Splash” (1984). One of the most popular Daryl Hannah movies, “Splash” received an Academy Award nomination for best screenplay. The film also stars Tom Hanks. Daryl Hannah plays a mermaid who comes to New York in search of Tom Hanks’ character – whom she had saved twice from drowning.
- “Blade Runner” (1982). Daryl Hannah has a small but memorable role in “Blade Runner,” which stars Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer and Sean Young. In this cult classic, Daryl Hannah plays a genetically engineered “replicant” named Pris. The actress even performed some of her own gymnastic stunts in the movie.
- “Kill Bill Volume 1” (2003) and “Kill Bill Volume 2” (2004). Daryl Hannah plays one-eyed Elle Driver, also known as California Mountain Snake. Elle loses her other eye in one horrifying scene.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
10 Types of Tattoos Women Love
That dumb bet you lost in college? It’s actually endearing.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.