The 5 best Daryl Hannah movies are all classics. The actress first became extremely popular in the 1980s, and more recently appeared in the epic “Kill Bill.”
- “Wall Street” (1987). Even though Daryl Hannah received a Razzie for her performance in this film, it is still one of the best overall movies she has been in. She played materialistic trophy-girlfriend, Darien Taylor. The film also stars Charlie Sheen as stockbroker Bud Fox, and Michael Douglas as ruthless Gordon Gecko.
- “Roxanne” (1987). This Daryl Hannah movie is a “modern retelling” of “Cyrano de Bergerac” and also stars Steve Martin. Daryl Hannah plays the title character, Roxanne Kowalski, who is in love with the handsome Chris. Steve Martin – who also wrote the screenplay – plays C.D. Bales, who has an exceptionally large nose and is in love with Roxanne.
- “Splash” (1984). One of the most popular Daryl Hannah movies, “Splash” received an Academy Award nomination for best screenplay. The film also stars Tom Hanks. Daryl Hannah plays a mermaid who comes to New York in search of Tom Hanks’ character – whom she had saved twice from drowning.
- “Blade Runner” (1982). Daryl Hannah has a small but memorable role in “Blade Runner,” which stars Harrison Ford, Rutger Hauer and Sean Young. In this cult classic, Daryl Hannah plays a genetically engineered “replicant” named Pris. The actress even performed some of her own gymnastic stunts in the movie.
- “Kill Bill Volume 1” (2003) and “Kill Bill Volume 2” (2004). Daryl Hannah plays one-eyed Elle Driver, also known as California Mountain Snake. Elle loses her other eye in one horrifying scene.