The 5 best date restaurants in Bloomington, Indiana will all ensure you have a great time on a date. Whether it's their romantic environment or the great food, you'll be sure to enjoy every minute or your time. They are each unique, giving you their own reason to bring you back many times again.
- Uptown Cafe: This restaurant serves great breakfast and brunch in a welcoming, warm environment. The people here are kind, with exceptional service to match. If you'd like to treat your date to some of the best food in Bloomington, Indiana, then this is the restaurant for you. 102 E Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington, IN 47408-3332 ()
- Grazie Italian Eaterie: Nearly everyone who stops by this restaurant has a simply wonderful time. The drinks are undeniably delicious with incredibly polite servers and bartenders. The space is beautiful, so you certainly won't regret going on a date at this phenomenal Bloomington restaurant. 106 W 6th St, Bloomington, IN 47404-3910 ()
- Runcible Spoon Cafe and Restaurant: The menu is exceptionally diverse with the highest of quality. You will certainly enjoy eating here, enjoying their great entree and deserts. The outdoor seating on the front and back deck provide the ideal environment for a romantic date. 412 E 6th St, Bloomington, IN 47408-4018 ()
- Restaurant Tallent: This classy restaurant has a sophisticated environment, perfect for celebrating an anniversary or special romantic occasion. The food here is prepared with the highest quality, created to detailed perfection. If you want a memorable, exceptional experience with perfect service, you should consider going on a date at this Bloomington, Indiana restaurant. 208 N Walnut St, Bloomington, IN 47404-4950
- Trojan Horse: The food here is exceptional, matched by even better service. If you're looking for well-priced food in a casual, unique Greek restaurant, then this is the place for you. The space is wonderful – you'll be sure to have a great date here. 100 E Kirkwood Ave, Bloomington, IN 47408-3329 ()
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
6 Signs She Wants You to Come Talk to Her at the Bar
These not-so-subtle hints mean legit interest—and time for action.
Do This Surprising Thing and Science Says Women Will Be All ...
No, it's not "buy a Ferrari."
10 Real-Life Heroes Who Inspired Indiana Jones
Legend has it, these guys are the real MVPs.