5 Best Dating Sex Games
Keep the 5 best dating sex games under your sleeve and you’ll have your aphrodisiac of the night. These games only need two players so you can focus on each other’s reactions as the night intensifies.
- Strip Poker. This must-know is a classic and easy to play. All you need is a deck of cards. As the date comes to a close, suggest this naughty game. Every time someone loses, say goodbye to an article of clothing. He should be naked in no time or you can be naked first and act as the tease.
- The Chef Verdict. This game is as tasty as pie. Prepare different types of foods or condiments that you can eat or lick off of each other’s bodies such as grapes, strawberries, fudge, syrup, or honey. One player lies down and gets ready to be basted. The other should wear a chef’s hat (only if you want to), spreads the foods over the other’s body, and tastes away. Don’t forget to sexily comment on the exquisite flavor.
- Hide-And-Seek Police Scout. We all know this innocent childhood game. Next time you’re heading over to her place, send her a text message before you arrive. Let her know that you’re giving her a few minutes to hide, but if you find her within five minutes, you have the right to handcuff and take complete advantage of her. Have your police gear on and when you sense her around, shout: “Freeze!” You’ll most likely hear a giggle that will give you a clue as to her hiding spot. If you play in a larger area, it will be more difficult to find her and the sexual tension will build until your climax.
- Dirty Monopoly. How can you make a game of monopoly the ultimate foreplay? Use the board as an example and be creative. Exchange properties for sex toys or hot commands. Blindfold her if she’s sent to jail. Replace every classic rule with a kinky one.
- Who’s Who? This sexual game involves role-playing but it has nothing to do with charades. During the heat of the moment, put yourself in his shoes. Act like how he is in bed or imitate what he says to you when he’s horny. Have him do the same, acting like you when you’re feeling sexual. If it’s usually you who takes charge and starts with the foreplay, have him take sexual leadership this time. In the process, you can come to a better understanding of each other.
Posted on: Nov. 13, 2010