If you are looking for a great gift for the lady in your life, you should get her a day at one of the 5 best day spas in San Diego. Each of these spas offers quality services at affordable prices. Here are the five best day spas in San Diego; a gift at any of these is sure to earn you brownie points.
- Zen Sanctuary is the best day spa in San Diego, CA. It is a beautifully decorated and peaceful spa that offers a variety of services and packages. Come in and enjoy a couples massage, or their famous Thai table massage. Zen Sanctuary is great for both men and women. They even offer basic skin care services, such as waxing. 4183 Adams Avenue San Diego, CA 92116 (619) 269-9322.
- Indigo is another one of the best day spas in San Diego. From the moment you step into this spa you will feel comfortable and relaxed. On the first floor they have a 16 chair hair salon, but on the second floor is the Tranquility spa. The spa has all the services you could want in the atmosphere that you need. Get her the Nirvana package, complete with a facial, massage and three finishing touches of her choice. 3545 4th Avenue San Diego, CA 92103 (619) 294-3055
- Adriana Skin Care is an excellent, relaxing day spa located in the banker's hill portion of the city. The decor is very clean, inviting and perfect for relaxation. Adriana offers many services at reasonable prices. There are a variety of facials and massages for her to choose from, and they even have a men's facial and massage so you can enjoy the day with your woman. 317 Laurel Street San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 962-4306.
- Spa Velia, located in the Little Italy neighborhood, is the perfect spa for both women and men. They have all the traditional spa services, but add a personal touch to each of them. After receiving your treatment, be sure to visit the large co-ed aromatic steam room. The perfect end to an excellent day at the spa. 401 West B Street Suite 180 San Diego, CA 92101 (619) 235-0000.
- The Hidden Spa is another one of the best spas in San Diego. It is a typical day spa, but the customer service is what makes it one of the best. They always make sure to give an added touch to make your experience memorable. The foot reflexology is a great choice, so be sure to add this to any massage. 4969 Santa Monica Avenue San Diego, CA 92107 (619) 224-2160.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.