These are the 5 best day spas in Washington, D.C. Spend a relaxing day of beauty when you go to our nation's capitol. These spas offer excellent service, all you'll want to come back for more!
- Capital City Club & Spa. This day spa is located downtown at the Capital Hilton Hotel. The hotel itself is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. It offers several spa services, such as massage therapy, body care, facial experiences, nail care, and signature packages. It also has a health club filled with all kinds of exercise equipment, fitness classes, locker rooms, steam baths and showers, laundry service, and personal trainers. Capital City Club & Spa: 1001 16th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20036-5701.
- Georgetown Aveda Lifestyle Salon & Spa. This day spa is located in the Georgetown neighborhood. Aveda offers several types of massage therapy, such as pregnancy massage, hot stone massage, full body, craniosacral, and others. Also reflexology, skin care, botanical resurfacing treatment, and elemental nature facial. It also offers salon services like haircuts for men, women, and children; hair color, and shampoo enhancements. It also sells Aveda products. Georgetown Aveda Lifestyle Salon & Spa: 1325 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20007-3311.
- Natural Body Spa & Shoppe. Natural Body is located near the River Inn. It has a green spa, where the floors and surroundings are made from recycled materials and post consumer materials. They use natural products in all their treatments. It offers anti-aging treatments, massage therapy, aromatherapy, skincare, body care, hair care, and baby and home spa products. Natural Body Spa & Shoppe: 1104 24th Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20037.
- Oriental Oasis. This day spa is located in the Business District. It offers services for both men and women. Oriental Oasis offers hair cuts and hair care, skin care, waxing, permanent makeup, nail care, and body treatments. Also, different types of massage therapy, including Thai and prenatal massage. It also offers several package deals, specials, and coupons. Oriental Oasis: 1 Thomas Circle Northwest, Washington, DC 20005-5802.
- Synergy Day Spa. Synergy is located in the heart of the Adams Morgan neighborhood. It offers facials, body treatments, nail treatments, massage therapy, makeup, and waxing. Synergy also has a line of organic skin care products made especially for moms and kids, and ten percent of the proceeds go to Pediatric AIDS/HIV Care, Inc., located in Washington, D.C. Enjoy your new mini makeover! Synergy Day Spa: 1806 Vernon Street Northwest, Washington, DC 20009.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
10 Times Women Find You Incredibly Sexy
Roll up your sleeves and get to reading, gentlemen.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
The 7 Best Exercises to Build Arms That Turn Heads
Because who doesn’t want wicked big guns?