The 5 best Demi Moore movies could be hard to narrow down, but luckily there are a lot of movies to choose from. Her career has spanned over the last three decades, from minor roles in "General Hospital" to major roles in blockbuster films. In no particular order, here are the 5 best Demi Moore movies.
- "St. Elmo's Fire" In 1985, Demi Moore starred alongside a host of '80s actors known as the "Brat Pack." The movie was titled "St. Elmo's Fire." In the movie Demi plays Jules, a banker that loves to live above her means and ends up going broke after a ruined attempt at a relationship with her boss ends badly. This movie brought Moore into the mainstream of Hollywood, making it easier to land better roles.
- "A Few Good Men" Demi Moore takes on a new, challenging role as a military lawyer in "A Few Good Men." Moore played alongside Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson, not to mention other Hollywood greats. This movie showed her as a straight-arrow military officer that made Cruise do his job. This movie was nominated for four Academy Awards and several other accolades. Her performance in this movie has placed it as one of her top five movies.
- "Indecent Proposal" Faced with a decision between saving her family from going broke and an extreme moral compromise, Demi Moore plays a wife in distress in "Indecent Proposal." Moore's husband was played by Woody Harrelson, a man on the edge of bankruptcy that lets his money problems get the best of him, which leads to Moore's decision to sleep with Robert Redford for a million dollars.
- "Ghost" Moore plays opposite Patrick Swayze and Whoopi Goldberg in the 1990 love story "Ghost." In the film, she has to deal with the loss of her husband while trying to accept what Goldberg is telling her about her deceased husband's spirit.
- "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle" Last but not least, after an extended hiatus from the silver screen, Demi Moore came back as a fallen angel in "Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle." Arguably one of her best roles, she played a fallen angel bent on getting even with Charlie.
Demi Moore has proven with her films and her career that she is always going to be a force to be reckoned with. Not many actresses can have as deep a career as Moore has had. True, these are not all of the great films that she has been in, but these are some pretty strong contenders and our top five.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Paul F. Tompkins interviews entertainers—Key and Peele, Alison Brie, Rob Delaney, Zach Galifianakis—about all sor …
10 Things Women Expect Men to Know How To Do
To make ladies swoon or at least not cringe, you’d better be able to handle the following…
25 Rules of Style Every Man Should Follow
Wear by them.