5 Best Designer Diamond Watches
The immense importance of watches plus the designs makes up for how the watches used to be regarded until these designers re-shaped how the world looks at watches, thus with these 5 best designer diamond Watches. Diamonds are added to these classic pieces to add sophistication, fashion statement while keeping a relative, vital role of a watch.
- Steinway Sons Luxury Watch– D-Model. This Fabrizio Cavalca designed watch is studded with 140 D-E-F diamonds which are visually flawless. These diamonds are mounted with 18 K yellow gold. It has an SQ-1835 that boast of a high-caliber Swiss movement. It also comes with a pure silk strap with a gold buckle. There is also the classic Steinway logo at the upper right side of the watch right at the curve of the piano shaped diamond studs, these and more make it part of the best designer diamond watches.
- CartierBaignoure Wristwatch. One of the most famous designer diamond watches of Cartier is the Baignoure Wristwatch. This popular feminine watch has already made a cut across time, it remains as a classic made by Louis Cartier. It carries the elegant design plus the diamonds that stud the watches’ perfection. Currently, it would cost about $130,000. Cartier also comes up with another timeless classic series, the Cartier Captive Range. It is yet to be exposed to the lines of luxury diamond watches, but the chain design holds a promise.
- Jean Richard Paramount Lady. This lady watch has twenty stones shimmering at the face of the watch. It also comes with a sapphire glass. The unique Arabic number dot also makes it one of the top models of designer diamond watches. This piece can actually look casual on a day time for work but can still go dressy for evening dates. Thus, the lady would never feel over dressed or underdressed with this stylish piece.
- Girard-Perregaux Cat’s Eye Series Diamond Watches. The cats’ eyes are perhaps one of the most attractive feline features. This is perhaps the inspiration behind the diamond encrusted watches. It serves to make watches dressy enough for formal gatherings, while maintaining the accurate time. Thus, this piece is a classic with its powerful pattern designed to provide both trend and timelessness. Truly part of the best designer diamond watches that the world would always seek.
- Patek Philippe Gondolo 18k W Gold Diamond. The name says it all with this watch that can actually surpass the test of time. This square framed watch has diamond studs that surprisingly frame the watch while there are also two studs that stand in for three and nine. There are also diamond studs that are in the middle of the face, all these are mounted in an eighteen karat gold. This makes it one of the classic yet best designer diamond watch.
Diamonds are still girl’s best friend but with the rise of powerful women, it is no surprise that they carry with them the style and glamour or diamonds coupled with an important time piece. Thus, these designers know how important these designs are both for ladies and for men.