If you are a fan, see if you agree with these selections for the 5 best Diane Kruger movies. This is also a great place to start if you want to see what she's all about. Diane Kruger is a successful actress and movie star. She was a classically-trained ballerina before an injury cut her dancing career short. However, the performing arts were still a calling for her. She modeled in Germany before pursuing acting in Paris. Eventually, she landed in the United States, where her acting career really took off. From blockbusters with Nicholas Cage to standing out in a Quentin Tarantino film, her career has had lots of variety so far.
- "Mr. Nobody" "Mr. Nobody" has Diane Kruger starring in the same movie as acting great Sarah Polley. This movie is especially touching and poignant, telling the story of a man's mental journey when he realizes that he is facing the end of his days. The strong acting from the entire ensemble cast gives the film its strength, and the story that addresses fears within most of us will touch even the most tough among us.
- "National Treasure" "National Treasure," starring Diane Kruger and Nicholas Cage, became a blockbuster hit. Their chemistry was undeniable, and they even starred in the sequel together. It's a great movie that brings history to life through a fictional adventure tale. It teaches, yet never preaches, and is a fun movie to see. It's definitely one of the highlights of Diane Kruger's career.
- "The Hunting Party" "The Hunting Party" is a powerful film featuring the acting of Richard Gere and Diane Kruger. The movie is a mystery about journalists who are daring to search for a dangerous war criminal. It's fiction, but it definitely seems inspired by the tragedies of the times. Diane Kruger shines in the film, portraying Mirjana.
- "Inglourious Basterds" "Inglourious Basterds" is a movie from the creative mind of Quentin Tarantino. This film may very well be the highlight of Diane Kruger's career. She plays a German movie star in the film, which also stars Brad Pitt and Eli Roth.
- "Troy" "Troy" was an earlier film in Diane Kruger's career. It also stands out as one of her best movies. Made in 1994, the film has had continued success on DVD. Diane played the role of Helen in this epic.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
15 Shirts Women Simply Can’t Resist—and Why
From Ts to button-downs and beyond, these must-haves will get her everlovin’ attention.
As Boogie Nights Turns 20, Here’s What You Didn’t Kno...
Fun facts about Paul Thomas Anderson, Dirk Diggler, Rollergirl and more.
19 Men’s Grooming Gaffes That Totally Turn Women Off
And what to do about them.