5 Best Diesel Trucks
If you’re looking for diesel vehicles, here are the 5 best diesel trucks. Tried and tested, millions of people have relied and are still relying on them. So when you are planning to buy a car, you might want to include these in your list of options.
- VW 5.0L V-10: A masterpiece diesel trucks is the Volkswagen 5.0L, which was developed through the principles of displacement turbodiesels. The engine of this truck is a four-cycle V-10 with a maximum speed of 4,000 rpm, power of 310 hp and maximum torque of 550 lb-ft.
- GM 6.6L Duramax: From General Motors comes one of the best diesel trucks, a vehicle with a four-cycle, V-8 engine. This has a maximum power of 360 horsepower and has a speed of up to 3,250 rpm. This truck is well-loved by drivers as it goes smooth on the road, enabling you to experience an incredible drive.
- Detroit Diesel Series 60: In 1987, the Series 60 was introduced, setting a new standard for diesel trucks. This was the first heavy-duty diesel that was utilized using electronic controls, an innovation that car owners find very useful these days. Driving is definitely easy with this truck.
- International 7.3L Power Stroke: The Power Stroke, one of the best diesel trucks available, grabbed the attention of car owners in the whole of the United States with the diesel grunt of its engine. The engine used by the Power Stroke is indeed powerful. This also started the race of nuclear proportions when it comes to the horsepower and torque race of cars.
- MTU 16V-4000: Pleasure craft is what you can call the MTU, a car that is one of the five best diesel trucks. This utilized the diesel wing of the Mercedes Benz, can run at 2,100 rpm and with a maximum power of 3,650 hp. This is a pleasure to drive, with little to no dull moments at all.