Now that dozens of your digital photos have turned out dark, blurry, or completely unusable because of a lack of lighting, it’s time to check out some of the best digital cameras for low light. With these five options, you will be sure to never get left in the dark.
- Fujifilm FinePix F200EXR – When it comes to shooting in low light, Fujifilm outshines its competitors. The company has always been a leader in low light performance, and the FinePix F200EXR keeps up its reputation. The secret to its success is the built-in Super CCD EXR sensor. Fujifilm has spent years making this gizmo function just like the human eye, adjusting resolution and sensitivity to match the brightness of its surroundings. Don’t worry if it sounds complicated; all you need to know is that you’ll end up with clear, colorful pictures regardless of lighting conditions.
- Ricoh CX1 – Ricoh may not be one of the top names in the digital camera game, but the CX1 is recognized as one of the best digital cameras for low light on the market. It utilizes what Ricoh calls dynamic range double-shot mode, where the camera takes two pictures at different exposures back to back. By combining the best parts of each into one photo, it’ll give you a stunning end result in any setting.
- Canon S90 IS – The S90 combines a 10 megapixel sensor with advanced image processing technology to make itself a player in the low light photography game. Just switch to low light setting and a number of improved features, including blur and shake reduction, are kicked into high gear to make your photos look their best.
- Pentax K200D – Since it’s a DSLR (digital single lens reflex), the K200 has an advantage right off the bat for shooting in low light conditions. DSLRs have larger pixels, faster focus times, and lenses that are better suited for drawing in maximum light. Pentax uses this model to utilize all of these advantages to their full effect. If you’re not worried about the price tag (around $1000), the K200 will be one of the best digital cameras for low light you’ll find.
- Sony Cybershot DXC-WS1 – If you’re looking for something sleek and ultra-compact, check out the Cybershot DXC. Despite its small size, the camera still houses the powerful Sony G lens, making it a formidable opponent to dark surroundings. Plus, with a depth of only 0.8 inches, you won’t need to endure embarrassingly lumpy pockets to hold on to one of the best digital cameras for low light shots.
These five are some of the best digital cameras for low light shots that you’ll get your hands on. Find one that matches you budget and needs and start taking amazing photos, day or night.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
Sarah Huckabee Sanders Dropped a Whopper, but It’s Not One o...
Prep for these fibs. Ladies will thank you, and that’s the truth.
15 Women Confess the One Thing They’d Never Admit to T...
"I masturbate any opportunity I get when he is not home.”
Brace Yourself for the Most Overrated Wrestlers of All Time
Let the outrage begin!