5 Best Digital Casio Watches
With Christmas right around the corner, what are the 5 best digital Casio watches you should place at the top of your Christmas list? A watch has always been a gift that places high on the gift list. Men and women alike enjoy seeing a new watch under the Christmas tree. Not only is a watch a special gift, it is that gift that will be treasured forever.
- Casio Women's Solar Analog/Digital Watch in white is great for the woman on the go. This watch features a scratch-resistant face, battery-powered, wipes clean with a damp cloth, no removable links, buckle closure, bold numbers and calendar with date and day display. A gorgeous watch for the woman who loves the unique this solar analog watch.
- Women's Casio Mid-Size Solar Powered 120-Lap Runners Digital Watch is available in gray/pink or black. This watch features a buckle closure, lap-time stopwatch, no removable links and a gray face. It also wipes clean with a damp cloth.
- Baby-G Casio Jelly Watch is gorgeous and available in a variety of colors for the woman who loves unique watches. Select the digital Casio Baby-G in pink, clear or white. This watch features shock-resistance, water-resistance, a stainless steel mineral case enclosure, buckle closure, stop watch, auto alarm plus much more.
- Casio G-Shock Mirror Metallic Digital Watch is shock- and water-resistant in durable resin with multiple alarms. This watch features a stop watch and auto calendar functions. It has a buckle enclosure and is available in gorgeous red or classic black. Retailing at $99, the G-Shock should be first on your list.
- Casio Baby-G Metallic Purple Digital Watch with five-alarm time is perfect for the woman who wants to make a statement. Purple is a regal, royal color. The Baby-G is perfect or the college student or the woman who is young at heart. It is shock-resistant, water-resistant, includes 29 time zones, changes automatically from daylight savings to standard time and has a calendar programmed through 2099.