5 Best Digital Dive Watches
If you're going on a dive soon, consider the 5 best digital dive watches. When you are choosing a dive watch there are several things to look for, including if you want digital or analog. Here are the 5 best digital dive watches at a range of prices. Digital will usually cost less than analog, but you get what you pay for. There are some good inexpensive digital watches out there, they just won't have all the fun toys that the higher end watches have.
- Casio G-Shock. This digital dive watch is one of the best you can get for the price. It usually retails for under $100 and it has everything that a dive watch should have. It has a tough rubber wrist band and a rubber case. It is also good for depths of over 500 feet.
- Citizen Eco-Drive. If you have some money to spend and you are looking for a digital watch this is the one to go with. It displays the current depth, and measures the depth and time of the dive. It also measures the duration of a dive along with the maximum depth. It also has a dive log, and an start and stop dive mode. Be prepared though because all these bells and whistles will cost you around $400-$500 dollars.
- Cyber Aqualand NX. If you are a serious diver and want to spend the money the Aqualand will keep a log of over 100 dives. It will also tell you the temperature of the water, and your ascent rate. You can also transfer your information to a computer at a later time to look at your data. This watch will cost about $1000.
- Casio G-Force Military Classic. This solar powered watch will keep its charge for a very long time. It is made to withstand depths of up to 600 feet. It is a basic watch without a lot of the extras but it will do what you need it to do during a dive.
- Citizen MG1010-08E Promaster Cyber Aqualand. Another Citizen watch that will help you to keep a record of your dives with the dive log. It will also calculate your no fly time, and the residual nitrogen in your body. It has an automatic altitude adjustment and several different types of alarms. This watch will cost you about $540.