5 Best Digital Fashion Watches
Style has come a long way since the late 80s, and the 5 best digital fashion watches prove that. Slick designs and innovative interfaces make these digital timepieces both functional and fun, bringing back a fashion that hasn't been trendy since Reagan was in office.
- Phosphor World Time Curved E Ink Watch with Black Leather Band. This watch from Phosphor incorporates "e Ink" technology into the face. You can choose from several different display modes besides time of day, from the world time to calendar to font size. The World Time digital watch profile is also very slim and totally sleek, so it makes a subtle fashion statement without drawing too much attention.
- Nooka Zon. The Zon is a little more fashion than function, but it is one of the coolest digital watches around. You can choose a traditional display, or you can read the time by looking at the small digital blocks displayed on the face, as you would an hourglass. This model comes in black on black leather or silver on silver mesh, and either one will look great on your wrist.
- odm Michael Young Reverse. The design of this digital watch takes function and flips it with fashion. Reversing the buttons with the digital display, as the name of this edition might imply, the face of the watch is the control panel and the time is displayed on both sides of the face. This model comes in several different colors and looks really, really cool.
- Black Dice Limited Edition BD 018 04. The urban lifestyle company Black Dice Industries is limiting the production of this digital watch model to just 250 pieces. Each timepiece has its edition number engraved on both the buckle and the back of the casing. The watch itself is fairly basic, but the price is right at just under $200.
- Casio G-Shock Todd Jordan. This fashion watch is a collaboration piece between Casio and Todd Jordan, a professional photographer and skateboarder. It has all the digital watch elements that have made the Casio G-Shock internationally popular, and it has the style and aesthetic of an urban male who knows a thing or two about fashion. The leather band and metal face make it look and feel old school, but the digital technology is all new.