If you need a new watch, any of these five best digital pocket watches would be a good investment. The list has something for everyone. Whether you want something stylish or a sporty one, you will find it in this list. So, if you are in need of a high quality watch, consider purchasing one of the following.
- Timex T73751 Black Grip Digital Watch. This digital pocket watch comes with many cool features. It has a chronograph, timer, as well as an alarm. Along with all of that, it has a clip on the back of it so that it can be attached to other things. The best feature is its pivotal head that allows for multiple views. For these reasons, it's topped the list of the best digital pocket watches.
- Casio Men's G-Shock Green Mudman Digital Sports Watch. This digital pocket watch is great for fitness enthusiasts. It's both mud-resistant and shock-resistant. It's an ideal watch for keeping up with your fitness goals. Due to its sports capabilities, it has made the second spot on the list of the five best digital pocket watches.
- Casio Men's G2900 G-Shock Classic. This watch has made the list of the five best digital pocket watches because it comes with a ten-year battery life. Not only that, but it is water-resistant up to 660 feet. If that is not reason enough to buy it, it comes with a huge data bank to store information.
- Stainless Steel Titanium Pocket Watch. This watch comes with a sleek, lightweight design. Repeated tests have been conducted to show that it is tough and near impossible to damage. Not even fresh or salt water will cause it harm. As a result, it has made the list of the five best digital pocket watches.
- Timex Expedition Rugged Analog Digital Pocket Watch. This pocket-watch comes with an indigo nightlight so you can read your watch in the dark. Another great feature is that it is water-resistant up to 100 feet. It is a stylish watch that has earned the final spot on the list of the five best digital pocket watches.
What Others Are Reading Right Now.
How to Turn (Almost) Every Lady’s Head
Top female stylists share their favorite men’s looks.
10 Red Flags That Kill Your Chances With Women
Wondering why that first date didn’t lead to a second? Read on.
Acting, comedy and strong spirits converge in Speakeasy. When host Russell Peters interviews entertainers about all sorts of topics, neither the drinks nor the conversation is wate …