5 Best Digital Sport Watches
What are the 5 best digital sport watches? As with anything else, the best depends upon an individuals tastes and experiences. Also included in that criteria would be cost, not everyone is in the same economic boat. This list will try and put something for just about anyone on it, no matter their economic condition.
- Timex 1440 Sport This is Timex's basic digital sport watch. It is comfortable, yet rugged with a resin case and strap which are built to withstand punishment. This is a whole lot of watch, for very little money. It is designed to be worn all day long and take punishment. This is one of those watches you can buy, use it for everything and not worry about destroying a very costly watch. Mom and dad could also buy a kid one and not worry about at all. This is not one of those watches you find at the supermarket checkout, even though the cost is similar. It is full featured with a 24 count down timer, 24 hour chronograph function, 50 meter water-resistance and Indiglo nightlight. Definitely a best buy for the money.
- Timex Ironman Shock 30 Lap Full This is a sport watch with a rich heritage. The Ironman series is time tested for toughness. This watch comes with a host of features the serious sportsman uses: 330-feet water-resistance, dual time zones, ten-lap memory recall, dual alarms, 99 lap timer, built-in reminders, forward and backward setting, date, split times and others all in a durable resin shock-resistant case with a fast wrap nylon strap. There is a reason this watch is named after one of the toughest races in the world: This watch is built to take what you dish out and ask for more.
- Casio G-Shock G2300 Series With their special armored resin case and nylon or resin strap, this is one of the toughest watches made today. They come with a host of features for a very reasonable price: databank memory features, 30 page telememo, 200-meter water-resistance, chronograph, world times, stopwatch features, five alarms and other features. Add solar power for no battery change convenience and you have one powerful, useful sport watch.
- Casio G-Shock GW7900B1 Its a G-shock that alone means a tough, quality and full-featured sports watch, but with solar power and other features, this watch takes G-shock to a new level. Its features are almost too numerous to list, but they include: solar power, atomic time keeping, 200-meter water-resistance, backlit, phase of moon data, tide graphs, world time zones, four daily alarms, countdown timers, stopwatch functions and a host of other features. This is one function-packed sports watch with a solar powered conservationist twist. It is one of the top sports watches in the world.
- Casio PAC204 Pathfinder This is the sportsman's watch for those who spend time in the wild. It is built Casio-tough with an armored resin case and strap. It has features that will appeal to those who spend time in rough country which include: compass, altimeter, barometer, thermometer, sunrise and sunset data, full chronograph functions, five alarms, 48 city world times, countdown timers, 100-meter water-resistance and Casio's proven solar power for no battery convenience. Any sportsman would feel well-equipped with this on his wrist.
Those are the five best digital sport watches or at least five of the best digital sports watches in the world. Each is deserving of a place on the list for different reasons and each watch will appeal to a sportsman for a different reason. Hopefully there is something on it for you.