5 Best Digital Watches
These 5 best digital watches cannot be outranked for dependability and high fashion. Their ultimate, attractive designs are fit for any occasion that requires time and style to be the main focus.
- The Orient Men's Digital Watch. This analog digital watch features digital time with a built-in showcase of a calendar, alarm system and dual timing. It also features a chronograph in 1/100 second increments and comes with a white face. This watch is considered among the best digital watches.
- The Vestal Yellow Black Crusader Digital Watch. This cutting edge design of one of the finest digital watches contains a low profile and strong water resistance. It contains a chronograph as well, for timing your laps while swimming. This grand digital watch will hold up well in salt and fresh water.
- The Timex Women’s Ironman 50-Lap Digital Watch. This sleek digital watche carries Ironman-ready features as well as an aerodynamic shape. More features include an easy push-button format as well as the ability to capture training log scores, and this watch has a 50-lap memory recall system.
- The Casio Women’s Daily Alarm Watch. This is one of the best digital watches available, featuring a 4.7 star rating. This digital watch features an alarm and has sleek, feminine qualities.
- Nixon Newton. This digital watch keeps time with two face dots. This glamour watch tells time as the two dots circle around the face of the watch as if they were planets orbiting the Earth. Its unique design makes it one of the best digital watches. This watch was made in honor of Sir Isaac Newton.
Posted on: Aug. 14, 2010